The ability to carry out statistical analysis is a crucial aspect of many degree courses. However, statistical analysis can be a particularly complex, technical and time-consuming task and demands an in-depth knowledge of different software packages. Without these specialist skills, completing statistical analysis can be very difficult, especially if you’re overworked or struggling to meet deadlines.
Statistical Analysis Support
Not everyone is a mathematical boffin. If you’re struggling with statistical analysis, don’t worry, because we are here to help.
We have a large team of professional statisticians who are all graduates with UK degrees (minimum 2:1, through to master’s and PhD). Our statisticians have experience and expertise using a wide range of software, including:
They are here to advise you on the best way to set up your research and on data collection methods. If you have yet to collect your data, we are able to create an Excel file for you to input your results.
Our Statistical Services Include
- Basic statistics
- Descriptive statistics (mean, median, mode, standard deviation, range, charts & graphs)
- Probability (Basic theorems on probability / conditional probability)
- Discrete probability distributions (binomial, Poisson, geometric, hypergeometric)
- Continuous probability distributions (Normal, T, Chi-square, F)
- Z score
- Confidence interval for mean, standard deviation and proportion
- Hypothesis test about mean and proportion
- Hypothesis test about standard deviation and variance
- ANOVA (One way / Two way)
- Correlation (Pearson’s correlation, rank correlation)
- Linear regression (simple linear regression / multiple linear regression)
- Non-linear regression
- Logistic regression
- Non-parametric test (Chi-square, runs test, sign test, Mann Whitney U test, Wilcoxon’s paired sign rank test, Kruskal Wallis Test)
- Statistical quality control (chart, R chart, C chart, P chart, NP chart)
- Decision theory
- Game theory
- Linear programming problem
- Time-series analysis (moving average, exponential smoothing, fitting trend and seasonal models)
- Index numbers
- Business statistics
Whether you are working on a specific area of research or interpreting a large multifaceted database, we are here to help with all of your statistical analysis needs.
So take some of the stress out of your course and receive a bespoke statistical analysis guaranteed to get you the grade you need. Rest assured that the work we deliver will be of the highest academic standard and matched to your exact requirements. Relax – you’re in good hands.
How do I place my order?
- To get started simply fill out our online order form.
- Select ‘statistical analysis’ on the order form and let us know your requirements and your desired academic standard.
- You will be asked to pay a £20 deposit so that we can speak to our writers and provide you with a quote for the work. This will be deducted from the purchase price when you proceed with your order. If you decide not to proceed your deposit will be refunded in full.
- When you place your order, you will also be able to book additional extras at no additional charge, including an abstract or executive summary, a contents page, specific models and sources and specific programming languages. Development of a database/programme/prototype, written reports and appendices may also be included (for an additional fee).