Dissertation Editing, Improvement and Proofreading
When it comes to writing a dissertation, you have one chance to get it right. They are huge undertakings and unlike any other that you will carry out at university. Your dissertation is your final chance to increase your overall mark and earn the degree that you deserve.
However, writing a quality dissertation demands highly specialised writing, research and planning skills, so it’s understandable that many students struggle to get it right. Especially when they are under pressure to balance the demands of everyday study and coursework.
Polish and Perfect Your Dissertation
Are you struggling to finish your dissertation? Or do you have brilliant ideas but need some help to organise them into concise and fluent chapters? Whatever you are struggling with we can edit and improve your dissertation project to help you achieve the grade you need.
From a simple proofread through to a major rewrite, our dissertation writing services can fine-tune and perfect your project. Adept Researchers employs a large team of writers with specialisms in all disciplines, so you can guarantee that your writer will have the required expertise to complete your order.
Editing, Improving and Rewriting Explained
Your dissertation, your rules. You can choose how much or how little you want help with. We offer a range of dissertation improvement services including:
- Checking spelling, grammar, writing style, workflow and organisation.
- Adding additional words and/or chapters to your work.
- Editing your work based on your tutor’s comments.
- Rewriting or editing your dissertation to ensure it meets the required standard – e.g. from 2:2 to 2:1 or 2:1 to 1st.
Dissertation Editing – Is it Right For Me?
As a guide, here are some typical editing, improvement and proofreading scenarios to give you an idea as to whether this is the right service for you:
- Your tutor has read through your dissertation and has said that you will receive a lower grade than you’d hoped for. You need help with improving the dissertation so that it achieves the grade you were hoping for (from a 2:2 to a 2:1/1st or a 2:1 to a 1st).
- You need a suitably qualified academic to proofread and edit your dissertation to ensure that an appropriate standard of English is used throughout.
- You are struggling to analyse the data you have collected (focus group findings, interview data, quantitative data) and need help from an expert academic to analyse and present the results in an appropriate style.
- You need to add additional chapters, sections or parts to your dissertation which you will integrate with the parts you have already written.
We pride ourselves in employing only the very best writers the industry. Each one of our writers has been carefully selected for their qualifications, expertise and writing ability. No matter what subject, topic, deadline or standard you require, we have a writer who will be able to help. We set extremely high standards for our work and we expect nothing less than perfection.
Placing An Order
- To get started simply fill out our online order form by clicking here.
- Select ‘edit, improvement and proof reading’ on the order form and let us know how our writers can help you.
- We ask that clients make a down payment of £20 for us to start work.
- Due to the varied nature of editorial work, we will need to consult our panel of writers who can provide you with the best quote to suit your requirements. Therefore, we ask clients to ensure that you attach the most recent draft of your work so our writers can undertake an accurate assessment of your requirements to provide a precise quote.